- You can view this website without providing any personal data.
- We do not collect any personal information about website visitors unless it is provided voluntarily.
Personal Information We Collect
- We only collect personal information from you when you use the registration form, contact form, enter our competition or send us an email.
- If you submit personal information (e.g. your name or email address) you agree that we may store this data.
- We may collect your name, email address, phone number and other relevant information.
How We Use Your Information
- We need this information in order for us to process your enquiry, booking or competition entry.
- We do not share personal information about you with third parties, unless it is necessary to do so in order to fulfil your booking (e.g. your homestay will need to know your name).
- The data collected is stored in a secure environment in order to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our web host may automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors.
- This may include your IP address, pages visited, geographical location, browser type, time of visit etc.
- The data collected is only used in aggregate and does not include any personally identifying information.
- The data is used for statistical analysis and to administer our website.
- Users with mobile devices are automatically diverted to our mobile website. If you wish to view our desktop website with a mobile device, we need to temporarily store this preference using a "Session Cookie".
- When you close your browser this Session Cookie is automatically deleted.
- This website does not use Tracking Cookies, e.g. Google Analytics.
- To prevent cookies being stored by your browser, please refer to your browser preferences.
Links To Third Party Websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites of interest.
- We do not have control over these websites and we are not resposible for them or their privacy policies.
Information Request & Rights
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- You may request us to update inaccurate, incomplete or out of date personal information.
- You may request us to no longer use the personal information.
- You may request us to delete the information held providing we are not required by law to keep this information (e.g. because of book-keeping legal requirements)
Victoria School of English
28 Graham Terrace
London SW1W 8JH
Telephone: +44 20 7730 1333
Fax: +44 20 7823 4175